Careers at Grandeur Hospitality
“We welcome you to our world of
Managing and operating hotels since 2008, we are committed to work environment conducive to productivity, development of individuals, ensuring respect and dignity to all.
We are interested in people who are customer oriented and can deliver top service to hotel guests.
Candidates with skills in Rooms, F&B, Engineering, House Keeping, and other admin functions are welcome to apply. We offer opportunities for career growth and success.
Our aim is to provide Job security, Career opportunities, encouraging loyalty and team spirit among the Grandeur family. We incorporate all aspects of Human resource management while applying established hospitality sector policies, to strengthen the team spirit and achieve customer satisfaction.
- FRONT OFFICE EXECUTIVE
Female, Front Office Executive, with Hotel experience required.
Responsible for welcoming and greeting all guests in a prompt and efficient manner. Responsible for managing all guest requests and queries courteously and promptly. Responsible for all guest check-ins and check-outs.
Responsible for verifying and processing all guest payments accurately.
Responsible for providing excellent customer service at all times.
- SALES EXECUTIVE
Male, Asian, with Hotel experience in Barsha/Tecom area required for a 4 star property in Barsha. Must possess Leisure and Corporate:
Responsible for direct selling of rooms to Leisure and Corporate segment and achieve sales targets by increasing occupancy, ARR, Rev-par and up selling of suites
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for direct selling mainly to Leisure and partly to Corporate business segment- apart from current accounts, must seek new companies for rooms and other revenue streams. May be assigned new segments based upon exigencies.
- Responsible for creating sales opportunities and generating revenue for the hotel
- Participates in defining the sales strategy for the hotel for low and high seasons.
- Timely execution of contracts, rate letters, promotions and group quotes.
- Collaborates on Marketing issues as required
- Works in collaboration with F&B to promote banquets, outlets, ODC etc.
- Submission of sales data and sales reports on a daily/ weekly basis to GM
- Participates in revenue meetings headed by GM, and ensures that all rate decisions and room allocations are implemented as agreed
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers/ clients including corporate and/or leisure mix
- Maintain customer database
- Establish an effective sales call cycle for key customers, clients and contacts.
- Client entertainment on regular basis to expose hotel facilities to customers
- Handling hotel show around and public relations activities
- Distribution of gifts and sweets during festivals so as to maintain good customer relationships.
- Be presentable, well-groomed at all times
- Project best image of the hotel at all times
- Conduct sales blitzes in Dubai and other emirates or zones as assigned
- Assists in training guest facing colleagues from other departments
- Conducts weekly rooms and hotel inspection to ensure product service standards and reports need for improvement
- Gathers and shares competition data on regular basis.
- Collects relevant market / business mix information through business contacts and shares with GM
- Attends local travel marts
- Works on product, price, place and promotion on regular basis
- Takes initiatives in all matters of revenue generation from all markets and recommends new ideas to achieve revenue objectives.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Be a part of our database for future vacancies. All prospective candidate may forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have noticed that in the recent past, some individual’s/ recruitment agencies have tried to mislead the applicants by fictitiously claiming to be agents of Grandeur Hotel. Take precaution by avoiding such fake job offers and fictitious E-visas. You may write to us directly and check such claims.
We deal directly with potential candidates and will not be responsible for fictitious offers from unauthorized agents.